How do I get the most from advising?
1. Check your program sheet for courses to take: early each semester before advance registration, check your program for courses you need to take.
2. Plan your courses: Here are the Washburn Class Schedules.
3. Set up advising appointment by contacting advisor.
4. Contact me with your time request by email or contact page.
5. Bring documents to appointment: bring all documents that will help us in the advising session--program sheet, course schedule, transcript, etc.
6. Enroll in MyWashburn
7. Contact me with any questions.
Course Transfer Guide This shows what courses can be transferred to Washburn.
Graduate Course Links - look for elective courses here
Emporia State graduate technology courses